BNP PARIBAS (SUISSE) SA
Year of foundation: 1872
BNP's history dates back to 1848, when Comptoir National d'Escompte de Paris and Comptoir National d'Escompter de Mulhouse were founded. Paribas's history goes back to 1872, when Banque de Paris et des Pays‐Bas (from which the second half of the name originates) was formed following the merger of Banque de Paris, established in 1869, and Banque de Crédit et de Dépôt, established in 1863 in Amsterdam. В 1968 it became a subsidiary of Banque de Paris et des Pays‐Bas (Suisse) SA. In 1984 the name changed to Banque Paribas (Suisse) SA. In October 1994 it took over Paribas Privatbank SA. In January 1999 the name changed to Paribas (Suisse) SA, and in May 2000 – to the existing one. In March 2001 merged with United European Bank (established in 1961). In October 2006 took over UEB (Switzerland). In April 2007 merged with Lavoro Bank AG, and in May 2010 – with Fortis Banque (Swisse) SA
BNP Paribas SA (Paris France) ‐ 99,99%
Judicial Cooperation Agreement with Russia is signed; Double Taxation Agreement with Russia is signed; AML legislation is strictly observed; Active member of OECD, FATF, Basel Commitee, Egmont Group etc.